Institute of American Indian and Alaska Native Culture and Arts Development Top Questions

katie

To those whom are curious of my life in college, I usually end up bragging most about how much community I feel in this school. Because of the small amount of students, there is a huge "help thy neighbor" mentality. I never have to worry about being hungry on campus, because somebody is always donating food in the lounge area. The people are friendly and helpful and the size also encourages tighter relationships with students and their professors. Above learning academics, this school is teaching me everyday how to be part of a wonderful community.

claver

When i'm talking with my friends and hanging out, I brag about the cool and intresting people i've meet at IAIA. I speak of the artistic friends and unique relationships I built with my classmates and instrutors. I talk and brag about how the instuctors are there to help and surrport the students, almost like a second famliy. I tell my friends about the easy but chalenging courses offered. Being a Native Amecian i brag about thinking outside the box, thanks to IAIA. The atmospher heres is kind hearted and welcomes everybody willing to thrive for their education.

anthony

i like how my school is away from the town im in. it leaves me with little temptation to just leave. i also like that i get to go to school in a different town. i can concentrate on my school work and i don't have friends to destract me.

Patricia

how helpful the faculty is at this school, to take advantage of all the extra help they are willing to give you and to ask questions if you're not sure about something.