Institute of Technology-Clovis Top Questions

Hi self. I would like to let you know that what is important in attending school, isnt, necessarily where, or how prestigious the school may sound, but, it is important to make sure that it is the right fit for your specific needs of what you would like to do with your future. I have explored different options with schools and have seen for myself, that everyone has their own needs and that is dependant on the right fit for me. Don't be scared to get out there and take a leap of faith. You will make ther right choice. Apply, for any scholarship you can. It isnt as hard as people make it sound. Do what makes you happy and dont feel overwhelmed. There are lots of generous people you can ask questions to. Ask, ask, ask questions. to everybody that attends the school. To financial aid. Talk to individuals in the field that interests you. Dont be shy to just do some investigating for yourself. Come on! This is YOUR future afterall. Do not let anyone get in your way. Keep moving and pushing forward. Do not second guess yourself. And, always always, ask, ask, ask questions!