Colorado Springs, CO
Intellitec College-Colorado Springs

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Intellitec College-Colorado Springs

Ashlee

My overall opinion of Intellitec College is that its a very great school. The instructors and administrative office workers are always nice. They will always be their for you to help you with school. The education is awesome. Definitely hands on learning, book work of important information pertaining to the major you are interested in. Explained briefly and a fun environment

rafael

Considering when I was a senoir in high school, college was the last thing on my mind. I would be trying to convince myself how important it is to go to college. I would tell myself; "you may think you are old now that you are 18 but you are very young and this is a great time to set up your future by going to college. Taking the step now to get a degree is going to make your adult life much easier. Just because you choose to go to school now doesn't mean you are deciding what to do for the rest of your life. Your degree will give you the ability to earn more money, even in a field unrelated to your degree. College will train your brain how to function and succeed in the adult world. I know you want to play in a band for a living but you can be in a band and school at the same. You will be giving yourself two chances for success! On top of that it is a great way to go live somewhere new and exciting and meet new people!

• $0

Intellitec College-Colorado Springs administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.