Morrow, GA
Interactive College of Technology-Morrow

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Interactive College of Technology-Morrow

herman

It is a good school where the instructors work with you one on one. It is in a great location in the city of morrow. There a lot off campus facilities. There are restaurants and shopping centers. There are grocery stores and convenient stories. Every thing is close by.

Tamarra

I love Strayer University because the Dean and staff make me feel at home making it easy to talk to and they ensure that I maximize all of my career options. They have developed a program that fits my needs as a full tme working mother and wife and they have allowed an open door policy unlike any of the larger campuses. Strayer University has offered me the ability to take my education more serious and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Attending this campus was the best choice that I made in my life.

I would not be scared of the inknown and take advantage of all of the opportunities that life has in store for me. I would tell myself to continue to be curious and explore the fountain of knowledge. I now know that college is about taking risks and being ranked the top of your class so that you can land a career that wpill allow you to work smarter and not harder. I would tell myself that having a baby in my senior year is not the end of the world but the beginning of a new generation that believes in learning and doing better. I could never tell myself that I regret my early pregnancy or my decision to give birth while attending the most prominent high school in Western New york, however I do know that I wasted the opportunity to explore the school cuircut. At The Nichols School I was pampered on campus, taking for granted to fortune that lied before me with all of the recommendations I wasted. Going back in time I would have still given birth to my son , however I would used my 4 year scholarship instead of letting it go to waste.

I wish I would have known that a full scholarship was a blessing. I passed up the opportunity to go to a 4 year minority university because I was tired of being on a campus. I wish I would have taken advantage of my opportubities before I ended up at an adult college for working students. I was the 1st Jack Keml Scholar at The Nichols School in Buffalo, NY and I had been in school since 7th grade; I was tired of going to school and I missed the chance to go to school for free.

Interactive College of Technology-Morrow administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.