Burbank, CA
InterCoast Colleges-Burbank

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend InterCoast Colleges-Burbank

Well I never been to college yet,I'll be having my first experence of that in the fall of 2013! I would say forget about bringing a note book,these days its all on computers now. So buy one of those little notebook laptops. If you dont drive like me,then my advice would be to buy a bike or alittle mop head to save gas and get around easier in the city. Know when to play and when to work! Meaning for the love of god do your partying on a day when you dont have class the next day,seriously! Its commen since:) Its ok to have fun,but know when to get serious so all your parents money doesnt go to waste and you fail. I know so many friends of mine that dont finish college cause they did too much partying and fell behind in classes to the point that they failed. So know how to balence the partying and studying out:) If your doing alot of walking around,pack water,alittle fan,and maybe even alittle ice pack to cool down out west. Most of all have confidence,smile,be happy,and feel unstopable! :)

InterCoast Colleges-Burbank administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.