International Business College-Fort Wayne Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for International Business College-Fort Wayne

Miranda

This is the School I have applied to and I am waiting to see if I have been accepted! I visited recently to tour the school. It is a very small and intimate school. The staff have an open office, all the classes are within a general area, there are only 5 majors offered, and they take good care of their students since its so small everyone's close. I love everything about the school, the size, the staff, the housing, the location, & the overall curriculum and time spent at the school for my degree.

I love the environment there. I visited it in October and I automatically knew it was the right college for me. The off-campus housing is only 5 minutes away. There's restaurants ALL over the place. A gym in the same building as the college so I can workout. I'll get to walk dogs for basically part of my grade. If I get stressed I can just go into the cat room and play with cats. The classes are also small, so the teacher actually knows who you are and what you look like. Which I love. It's like a classroom in a high school and the hours are structured like a regular work schedule. They know what they are doing there and I cannot wait to be able to learn about my career there!

It's wonderful! I'm already accepted and can't wait to go! Not to mention they already have our price set in stone and I only need to try and get 28,000 for my entire college years that will only take about two years instead of the regular 4 years for most people!

Sheridan

It is a great college its very cheap and affordable but you still get a great education. It is all hands on and you can never go wrong with learning hands on. It helps students learn faster and feel safer about going into the real world and the situations in the real world.