Iona College

« See more reviews of Iona College

As you enter your concentration area classes, the class size shrinks and you tend to have the same classes with the same people. You become somewhat of a family because you study together, and the bond is tight. Although I graduated May 2008, I still remain very close with my classmates.

Engaged and interested in learning in the classes that mater. The introduction classes and requirments however people are more goofy and uninterested.

My classmates are student leaders and role models of Edmund Rice which we share in common the goal of being the change we wish to see in the world.

My class mate all come from the local area with in 3 states and are much the same in their backgrounds and thier perspectives

Classmates are friendly, interesting individuals that usually share the same goals and ambitions as I do.

My friends are much like me. The most important thing in college is to make a good group of friends

Many students come from wealthy families and can take this opportunity for granted.

Classmates are very nice and fun to be around and are very accepting of everyone

My classmates are kind, respectful people, who are very friendly and outgoing.

My classmates were an exciting and diverse group from different walks of life.