Iona College Top Questions

Ranisha

The lack of diversity and the lack of a small arts program.

faith

At the time Iona College was a small one. Now it has grown significantly to meet the needs of a growing population

stephen

Its too small not a lot of opportunities to have a decent time here unless you do it yourself very boring.

Kayleigh

VERY expensive. Financial aid doesnt cover a lot and it's a lot of rich people's kids who go there.

Chene

The one thing that i i dont really like that much about Iona is that the dorm rooms are to small. Its a great campus and all but if only the rooms and room space could be expanded alitte more. that is why i do not dorm at Iona.. I feel the dorm space is not worth the money without alittle more change

Jeff

The cost is way too high for what it offers to its students

megan

The worst thing about my school is that a majority of students who come here live very close, so campus can be a little boring on the weekends.

The worst thing about Iona is the location of the school. There is little to do in the city of New Rochelle and their is a high level of crime and poverty. Because of this students have nothing to do off campus beyond drinking. Furthermore, the rampant level of crime often puts Iona students at a risk of being mugged or having their homes robbed.

Kind of small.

Miss

The school is small so when people start rumors they spread...kind of like high school.

Gabriela

I think the worst thing about my school is the lack of time we have with so many classes and activities provided for us. But at the same time its a great thing.

Jamila

It could have more housing.