Iona College

« See more reviews of Iona College

The thing I dislike the most is the course availability. I am a freshman going into my second semester and I have been frustrated by my class schedule. This college does not offer enough courses with a variety of times. Since I am a commuter I feel that I am at a disadvantaged when I have scattered class options. Coming from a low income family I would be benefited by an increased amount of options because it would allow me to obtain a part-time job, which I am in great need of in order to afford attending college.

The off campus land lord really take advantage of you by charging high for housed that are not in good shape. The houses are big though so it is a good time living with a bunch of your friends

The most frustrating thing about this school is the amount of money that it costs. Since I'm paying for my schooling the financial burden is a constant cause for stress.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that tuition is really high, and that it isn't fixed, so tuition can increase without a student even being warned.

The amount of money that it costs. Since I am paying for school on my own, it is very difficult finding student loans with the economy.

There aren't many resources for commuters. As a commuter, it is difficult to make friends and find parking.

The most frustrating thing is that there are plenty of students that do not get involved on campus.

It's in New Rochelle where streets are confusing and driving and parking is a pain.

Some of the teacher teach the textbook

nothing.