Fulton, MS
Itawamba Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Itawamba Community College

Sameul

The campus is very modern with well maintained landscapes and modern architecture. The people are very helpful and friendly. The students are down-to-earth and likeable. The college website is very user-friendly and well designed. The surrounding city of Fulton is a lovely town with many basic amenities.

Miranda

It is an excellent school. All the classes and professors I took were great. More extra curricular activities would be the biggest project they could work on. They have a few clubs offered at the school. Over all the school is great way to start off your first time college experience.

Itawamba Community College is exquisite is all areas. The faculty is superior in supporting us students in all needs. They work to excel our education, and provide a fun environment on top of it. There is an optimistic aura when you step on campus! The Fulton community is very welcoming and gives many students a sense of home. I highly recommend Itawamba Community College for all students seeking a home away from home!

jakhari

had a great visit at this college and I am definitely going to attend. Brooklyn was our tour guide and she was so great and Mr. Marty Cooper was amazing! I am going to apply for the Indian Delegation so that I may be more familiar with the college and the events as well as be involved with helping others who are new to campus.

tabitha

Itawamba Community College is a wonderful school with a select few awesome programs for students to get their degree and go straight into their career of choice without having to go to a university. Registered nurse, physical therapy assistant, surgical technician, respiratory therapist- these are all titles one might leave ICC with.

It was one of the best colleges I have had the pleasure of attending. It was a life changing experience that I would not change for the world. I am so thankful everyday that I attended ICC. It helped widen my views and give different meanings to everyday life. It was an amazing time.

Karla

I think that Itawamba Community College is a great opportunity for students to start out if they do not feel comfortable heading straight for University. Everyone is very helpful and the advisors always want to make sure that you are set for the upcoming semester. You can live on campus or commute and that is also a very effective way to allow students to come to college but still stay home if they choose.

Raven

Itawamba Communtity College is a good college . I think i would learn alot and have fun . but i, serious about my work .

Omega

Itawamba Community College is an amazing school filled with some amazing people. There are so many different clubs to become involved in. During my freshman year, it was always some type of activity/ festivity going on, so there is never a dull moment. The entire campus itself always remained clean. And the fitness center is phenomenal! #ChopNation

The most popular student activities/ groups are Centerstage, Band, and Indian Delegation.

Anna

Do not settle! So many times in life students stop caring about grades and settle for mediocrity. There are definite consequences for these actions. Every day you wake up and think you do not want to attend class is another notch added to the "don't care" attitude. This attitude reflects who you are. Future employees notice this, future spouses notice this, and most importantly, you will begin to notice this. It is so hard to turn around when you are heading the wrong direction. So, start off right. Try hard, challenge yourself, and do something important with your life. Otherwise, you are just living, and that's not what life is about.

I brag most about the efficiency ICC has about helping students. The biggest way I was helped is financially. With a band scholarship, I am basically getting paid to attend college. This is so encouraging to students who feel as if they cannot attend college because of the high price they would have to pay. ICC sees this need and does everything possible to help students.

I feel as if I and my classmates are grateful; ICC is such a great school and so aware of students needs.

Itawamba Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.