Arnold, MO
ITT Technical Institute-Arnold

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Arnold

Eisley

Regents American College London, a division of Webster University in St. Louis MO, is a chance for Americans and Europeans to walk side to side pursuant of a common purpose. Recommended for students who wiah to enjoy Central London & English culture.

As a full-time and off-campus student I have enjoyed a more authentic cultural experience, but would caution that American study-abroad students appear to have far less freedom to dine, live, and practice their social life outside of campus.

Marcus

Having career oriented classes to make students able to work in their field during or immediately after their enrollment.

I have learned how to interact in a group. I was, and am really, notoriously solitary so I never really had experience with a group that I needed to depend on to complete a project. Not only did I learn how to be dependable, but I learned how to depend on other people by asking questions, and not forcing myself to complete the whole project alone and just putting on the name of the other people in my group. These are skills I knew I needed for the work place, but I never really had an opportunity to actually see this in action, and now I feel I am able to trust in my team, and not be afraid to expect the project to be done even if I haven't done every piece of it myself.

There are small classes and you attend the same classes with others doing your same major, it makes for excellent communication not only between the teachers and students, but between the students theirselves.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Arnold administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.