Bessemer, AL
ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer

Charlita

Stay in school get good grades work hard at what u do . and ask for help if u need it be the best u can be.

candida

Most of my classmates are youmger than me but we all want a better life than the one we're living.

First of all it's located in Madison, AL but the location wasn't listed. The teachers and staff truly care about your progress and they do everything they can to help you succeed. The classes are small so you get a lot of one on one time and I'm learning what I need in real life, except factoring polynomials. Only science geeks use that!

First of all the real world is not like high school where you have to be a jock or rich to even be noticed by teachers. I would tell myself I can succeed at anything I've ever tried to do, take the plunge and go to school now because ten years from now you will have wasted all that time working yourself to death in a factory only to be laid off and have to start all over again, only this time with a daughter to support as well. The getting started process is daunting but once you get through enrollment the rest is up to how hard you want to apply yourself. There is nothing in the wotrkforce but hard labor for anyone without a degree in something.

Charlita

I love my school .I get a lot of help with my work the teachers are good and understand people to.The classes are not to big and the classes do not last long that is why i like my class.

HI I am CharlitaStevens Well this is what i would do. I would stay in school. Go to school on time and do all of my work get good grades.Had a part time job,but when i fineshed school went stright to college and stand untill i got masters.but senise i did not go that way i am going to school now i have 3 kids it is hard to do this by my self.But i am going to keeep my head up and keep going untill i finshed this time.

A person who really need to be there and wont to go to school.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.