Boise, ID
ITT Technical Institute-Boise

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Boise

The College of Idaho uses the PEAK program which asks students to choose one major and three minors, all in different disciplines. This ensures that student's are not solely focused on one area of study, but get a broad experience in a few different areas. The campus is also beautiful and their financial aid is pretty amazing. (I received $10,000 from the school alone.)

Ashley, darling... calm down. You do not need to rush through your college career and get a 4.0 in every single class. You will hurt yourself and the relationships around you now in the long run. Reprioritize your values. Make sure you spend time with friends and family instead of just being blinded by your intense focus on school. Your degree and GPA are not as important as being a healthy balanced person who actually enjoys life. I know you have your heart set on finishing your degree at Western Washington University and moving out on your own soon. Be prepared for your plans to change. You need to realize now that it is okay if you switch schools and move to Idaho with your family. It will help you to prioritize those values. Plus, it's going to happen anyways. Find something you love to do. Really take your time to think about it, don't just go with what everyone else says. You will save yourself so much grief and frustration in the long run, trust me. Pursue the Lord with everything in you. Learn more about him from His Word than useless information from your textbooks.

I wish I would have known how many classes would be offered each semester. I planned on taking quite a few courses, but the selection was more limited than I anticipated. I wish I would have found the school sooner so that my scheduling and admittance could have been planned out and not so rushed.

Brandan

I would have told myself what classes to take in highschool that would help set you up better for the simular college classes. I would also suggest going to a community college for your general education classes. I think I would have focused on what classes to take alot because it is a big deal. The classes are the same but you spend a whole lot more on them. As for high school classes I could have taken to help me in some of the classes in college. This would include classes like physcology, and higher math classes.

I really like the student to teacher ratio at ITT. This makes it easier to ask questions and get clarification about anything you need help understanding more.

Those kind of people who need help and dont ask for it. The school is in your best intrest, they want to see you graduate and they have a lot of resources to help you. You just have to take the action and ask for help.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Boise administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.