Canton, MI
ITT Technical Institute-Canton

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Canton

Patrick

A focus oriented school, with hands on training.

A focus oriented school, with hands on training.

Coming out of high-school, the world is a much bigger place then what is typically conceived by a high school student. My explanation in this is a high school student is typically only exposed to their local community. College is much more diverse then a typically local community high school. College is a free ranged learning environment, which can throw off students that do not have much self discipline. I would tell myself to become more organized, and take each class as serious as possible. Through all I have been through one thing I have learned the most is, once you are done with all of your college, you will most likely not be able to go back and get a "do over". College is part of your life?s work, a part of your legacy growing up. Do the best you possibly can, it can be so rewarding. It will lead to a more advancement in your career, and also gives you that feeling of accomplishment. With all this stated, in a nut shell I would tell myself to be more open minded of world views, along with becoming more organized while staying on-task.

From my personal experience, in which bases my opinion. I feel that this school is for someone that has a goal in their long term career, and ready to dive in and learn by an hands on approach. This person should also be dedicated to not give up you can only miss so many classes before you are dropped from the class. As well as if you wish to take a semester off, you will need to re-apply. This is my personal opinion based through experience on who should go to this school.

kyle

My school was a nice, middle sized school in a little town, but the experience was good.

College is not that hard as long as you apply yourself. Dont think its easy but if you prepare you will be able to get through just fine. If you put 100% into this move you will come out better than ever. You know that if you put your mind to it you can do anything. So yes, college is not easy but if you do all your work and study hard you will make it trough.

Some one who doesnt like small class rooms.

Melissa

sometimes a bit unorganized, and slow about getting to things. The recruiters are very nice and caring, as most of the faculty is as well.

Classmates are very friendly and caring, exceptional of a few. Overall, its a great atmosphere to be in.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself, firstly the advice I would give myself is to focus more. When its senior year, you start losing your focus of things, you too excited about graduation, and going forward with your future. Which caused me to slip with my grades a little bit. Secondly, take your work more seriously, study harder. Without studying, when I started college I was forgetting some rather important information that I needed. Thirdly, be who you are, don't change for someone just to please them. Starting college was like a whole new ball game, its not just people of the same age, but people of all ages as well. Sometimes people try to influence you to do things you shouldn't. Sometimes you are tempted with those things, but staying strong and remaining somewhat of the person I was in high school, it got me through it. Peer pressure can follow you everywhere, but its your choice if you want to stay strong, or make changes and fall into it.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Canton administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.