Charlotte, NC
ITT Technical Institute-Charlotte North

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Charlotte North

Richard

I am enrolled in school, but I haven't officially started class yet, so I cannot answer that question.

Wow. To go back and be able to give my HS self advice... The first advice I'd have would be to let myself know that, decisions that I make now/then will forever shape what my life will become. I think I never understood the gravity of such decisions at the time. I'd also let my HS self know that its more to the world than what I'm told or what I see. As a kid , I only knew and was told about "popular jobs." Jobs like, nursing, architecture, jobs in the business world, etc. Nobody informed me about the "other jobs," like being a massage therapist, truck driver or food truck owner. I would tell myself to think outside of the box that we're taught to think in, and in my opinion taught to stay in. Life simply isn't about money, or social status, it's about who we are and what makes us happy. The last bit of advice that I would offer myself, would be to stress how important human connections and networking are. A great deal of our oppurtunities arise from people we've met along the way.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Charlotte North administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.