Clovis, CA
ITT Technical Institute-Clovis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Clovis

Andrea

Fast pace, hands on, interactive school that puts the students in classes designed for their chosen career.

For starters I would tell myself to start saving as soon as you can, get a job, wash the neighbors trucks, babysit more, anything because everything is going to get more expensive with time, the gas prices now are ridiculous. Second listen to mom! Mom is always right even if you think she is wrong now somehow she is always going to be right. Lastly, do not depend on anyone. People are going to come in and out of your live so just roll with the punches the people that are supposed to be in your life will be there regardless of what’s going on in their lives. Stay Positive, everything will fall into place in the end.

Students that want to get in and out to the career that they want. Also those that like to be hands on to the environment of career they want to go into for example I'm a culinary student so the classes are designed to look like a kitchen to show me how to the proper rolls and procedures of the kitchen.

The second I walked into the electronics lab, I knew that it was where I wanted to be.

The first piece of advice I would give myself: "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!" Despite many years of doctor's appointments and uncomfortable procedures, I will eventually get through school. I would tell myself to go to the career center to get familiar with the way college works. I'd get educated on credits and degree programs to avoid several semesters of aimlessly taking unnecessary classes. I was not aware that I didn't know anything about college when I was in high school. I would tell myself to do the things that I really enjoy so I could find my place and a career field to suit my interests. Although I would still have to work multiple jobs as a teenager to support my family, it will be worth it and pay off in the long run. Reminding myself to be patient and wait for my calling is very important. Eventhough I spent some time in a community college, I still had no idea what I wanted to do. At the age of 23, my inspiration to attend a trade school came from my childhood love of video games.

This school is ideal for a student that would prefer a setting that is different from the taditional college classroom. It is for someone who likes hands on training and is passionate about their field. It allows students to have flexible schedules to meet their needs. Several services are available to assist the students to help them succeed. The staff is very friendly and helpful when it comes to the goals of the students. The facility is well kept and inviting, making it a comfortable learning atmosphere. The labs and materials are current to keep up with modern technology.

Renee

You have a whole team of professionals who guide you through your schooling career. The support system that the teachers, administrators, financial aid department and advisors give every person is far superior to a number system most schools provide. The class sizes are fairly small, so you have the time to ask questions, and start discussions. In turn, this provides a deeper understanding of the subjects that are being taught.

Renee, if you go to college and spend the four years now and start your career you will not struggle as hard as you will in the next 10 years. Knowing that you have many other priorities on your mind right now, the end result will pay off. Being grown up is not all about getting out of your parents house and starting a new life. It is about being responsible, haveing a good career and providing for your future family. Make sure you take the time to study and get good grades in college. It will mean more to you when you are finished and walking down the isle with your BA. You will be unstoppable in the IT industry because you have the knack for it. Just make sure you put your nose to the grindstone, pay attention and love the fact that you will be the best, and with a "stupid piece of paper" to prove it.

People who have a busy life schedule. With the types of classes (day and evening) you can pick the best time to attend. People from all walks of life are encouraged to attend, because you have such a diverse perspective within the classroom setting. If you are looking for the flexibility to earn a degree to apply to your career, or find a career, this would be a wonderful place to start.

Alesha

My classmates are understanding, helpful, and kind.

My classmates are understanding, helpful, and kind.

As a high school senior, i didnt like most of my classes and i didnt get along with most of my teachers either. That alone made going to school a nightmare. Since I have started going to school, I have realized the importance of education and that i had made a really good choice. If i could give myself advice as a high school senior coming into college i would tell myself that i have nothing to worry about, and that there is no reason to be nervous. I would say that college isn't a nightmare and that i will actually have fun. I would also mention that starting school is one of the best changes i have made in my life.

While talking to my friends about school, the one thing that i always mention is how the teachers treat you different. In high school one of my biggest complaints was the fact that my teachers taught me like i belonged in elementary school. I enjoy coming to class more now that im treated as an equal.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Clovis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.