Dunmore, PA
ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore

Jeanne

The school is geared to help every student succeed, young, middle-aged, or older. Every teacher is friendly and willing to lend a helping hand with any situation you may be dealing with. It is a great school for even the beginner afraid of this new technology everyone calls computers. Take the leap and join us!

The school has a tough curriculum but everyone is ready to help.

What do people really wear to class?

Jeans, tee shirts, shorts, dress clothes. Casual clothing. Sometimes business like clothing depending on presentations.

How often should I phone home? Is once a day too much?

Hard to answer this question because everyone goes home every night.

Do you feel like you changed a lot?

I am more comfortable around computers now then I was when I first started.

Describe the dorms.

There are no dorms

Describe a typical weekend.

There is only a Saturday 9am to 2pm class scheduled and closed on Sundays. Anyone wanting to use the lab can do so at any time except Sunday. Lab room consists of multiple computers where students not owning one are welcomed to use it.

This is a one level school, no housing. I drive 15 to 20 minutes up the highway. I have no favorite spot on campus.

Tell us about the food and dining options.

It is mostly a night school so there is no cafeteria only vending machines with a few tables and chairs to sit at and a big 52" television.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

This was my top choice it had everything I was looking for in my career. The drawings on the wall of buildings the students made up. I like the fact it was a night school, which would give you the opportunity to work during the day if you had a job.

Tell us about your professors.

The instructors are warm and friendly, willing to help when ever they can.

Describe your school to someone who's never heard of it.

It is a friendly, warm, and inviting place to learn.

How I'm learning this new technology everyone calls computers.

The person that doesn't want to learn.

Everyone should attend this school. No age limit.

The worst thing would have to be the vending machines. Nothing good to eat and very expensive.

My favorite class this quarter happens to be rapid viz, Mr. Smith our instructor is very knowledgeable and keeps us on our toes. Sometimes it is like being back in grade school with coloring and getting to know the basics about drawing in perspective. Everyone participates in every classroom setting. Students aren't competitive, they all are willing to help when needed. I am majoring in Computer Drafting and Design and currently in my second quarter. We haven't gotten to all the interesting classes yet and can't wait to get there.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.