ITT Technical Institute-Earth City

« See more reviews of ITT Technical Institute-Earth City

Michelle, at this time you are thrilled about graduating. You think that you understand your placement in life but in eight years you will realize your true potential. Please believe in every single dream you have in life and do not waste any time going for them. Dreams can become reality with hard work and the love you should have for yourself. You have an ability to acchomplish the unimaginable, and with a little trust in yourself you can be anything you want. Michelle, you will have a son and he will be the light of your world and you will do anything to protect him and give him the passion to fufill his dreams. However, you can not push someone to live their dream if you do not live yours. Fight for education, prove everyone wrong and let the light shine in your heart deerest Michelle, because you will do great things. People may tell you that it is impossible to change the world, but looking back now I know that you can. Every single day has the potential to change your life.

Work harder, don't skip so much just because you think your joining the military have a back up plan and look at more than one college. You can look at college's now and you don't have to commit to anything, there are almost and unlimited number of colleges and you need to find the one that fits you just right not one that wants you to fit it. Don't quit your job yes it sucks but they all do it may be a little harder to work and go to school but people do it every day. Get organized now make plans on how your going to study and when, it's easier to finish your work when your work place is neat and clean and you give your self plenty of time. Start applying for scholarships now or atleast looking once you start college and have all the financial aid papers filled out you will completely forget about it. Join a club now it will not only look good but it will also help you move to another extracruicular club in college.