Everett, WA
ITT Technical Institute-Everett

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Everett

Sue

My school has a very positive atmosphere, the staff is so encouraging and helpful; it's a place I lookforward to going, actually the most positive thing in my life right now.

I would encourage any high school student to continue their education for their future. The job market is only going to get harder and the more education you have the more possibilites you will find. The friends you find at college are a big asset, they want you to suceed; it doesn't matter if they are fellow students or an instructor; someone is always encouraging you . I have so many regrets that I waited so long to go to college. There are so many areas of study today, there will be one that fits any person interest.

The teaching techniques used and the instructors, they make you want to learn and get involved.

Benjamin

Since i was once a college drop-out, I would have great advice for myself as a high school senior. First, I would tell myself that school is more important than partying or being lazy. I would tell myself that I could have a great career without having to worry so much about being able to feed my family every day, or struggling with bills. I would then say "would you rather sacrifice a little bit now, or a whole lot later in life?". I would also descibe to myself the situation I am currently in because of my lack of focus. I would ask if he liked not knowing if he could keep up with the bills, if Christmas came and he could'nt get his children things they wanted, or be able to buy and maintain a home. I would ask if he would like to be able to have toys, go on vacations to exotic places, or even purchase a vacation home. I would imagine that if I were a high school senior and heard this, I would definitely have stayed in college. Thank You.

A person that is committed to doing their best should attend this school. A person that is just there to be there will not flourish as much as someone that wants to be there, and wants to achieve a 4.0 GPA.

For me, the most frustrating thing about my school is the commute to and from the campus. It is only 15 miles one way, but having to commute I-5 during rush hour is rediculous. This will change however when I begin my bachelors degree, because it is all online. Advice: stick to it, and don't give up.

Heidi

If I could go back in time to when I was a senior in high school I would tell myself that it is okay to wait to go to college till you decide what you really want to do. I have been dabling in college since I graduated high school in 2001. This is the longest that I have stuck with it. It took me a while to decide what I wanted to do with my life. As a senior in high school everyone is pressuring you to decide what college you want to go to and to decide what you want to do with the rest of your life. It took me till I was 24 to decide what I wanted to do. Then I was able to decide the best college path for me. I have started three different degrees and this is probably the only one out of them I will finish. Waiting is never a bad thing. Don't let people pressure you. You will make the desicion that is right for you.

Domynico

I would tell myself to think ahead, and not be afraid to explore the option of continueing my education. I would also tell my self to take advatage of all my accomplisments and use them to further my education. Because knowing what I do now. I feel like I've wasted alot of time. I look around at the other people I went to school with and I look at the way my family looks up to me. I should have never wasted that time. Last but not least I would tell myself that life is like wrestling practice, Hard rough and sometimes it's gonna wear you down. But the rewards for your hard work are a great feeling and to never quit.

I enjoy the small class sizes and the instructor's enthusiasm to make sure they teach you not only what is needed to help you in your career plan, but also go out of their way to teach you what you would like to get out of each class.

Someone who is not 100% commited to achieving a higher education.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Everett administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.