Fort Lauderdale, FL
ITT Technical Institute-Fort Lauderdale

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Fort Lauderdale

Kenneth

Stay in school it is not as bad is it seems right now.

Stay in school it is not as bad is it seems right now.

A person who understands where they are going & have existing expectations of there life and career.

A person looking for the full University experience.

Joshua

My classmate are a diverce mix of people, in every scence, weather it be location of the world, or type of personality. Most students are not first time collage attendies, this is either there second or third collage.

ITT-Tech is most known for Electronics.

I would tell myself to not cash in my prepaid collage for florida, and then i would tell myself to go into the computer science field sooner and not to waste my time trying to be an Industrial designer. I would also cut up all my past self's credit cards, and most of all I would tell myself all the study tricks I have learned since going to school again.

lakisha

my school is best know for the tech part of it. but i am there for the criminal justice leaner.

i would do more and take more out of school so that i would be ready for college life. and the other part of me wouldn't change a thing i had to raise my sister and brother and take care of my mother. i love school dont get me wrong but as a child in high i had more going on then a normal one. but i am happy to have the chance now to say i gradulate and is in college. lot of people are not able to say that so no i would not chance a thing. but thank god for allowing me to see a chance now.

i tell people that itt-tech is a wonderful school . they are very hands on and the teacher work with you and help you get a very understanding o f the major you are go for.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Fort Lauderdale administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.