Greenfield, WI
ITT Technical Institute-Greenfield

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Greenfield

Zachery

After checking out a couple of other schools, I found that I liked ITT best. It was oneI of the only schools in my area that had the visual communication class that I was really interested in. I like that the classes are smaller, so I get one on one attention when needed. What I really like is that all of my teachers are or were in the profession that they are teaching. So they can really relate to what the real work force for that career is like.

Knowing what I know now, I would tell myself to be better prepared and pay attention. When classes or meetings were set up for college, I sometimes didn't attend them. Thinking that college may not be in my future, I didn't think I needed to attend them. But, looking back I wish that I attended all the meetings to know that college was more attainable than what I thought. So, pay attention when things are offered to you that could help you in the future. Better prepare yourself. Don't just take what is needed to pass high school. Challenge yourself, go to the next level, because that is what college is...the next level.

I don't feel any person should not attend this school. If you are willing to learn, there is something there for you. Need to work or attend to your family, they work with you to put you into the right schedule. They are willing to work with you to make you feel right at home. All of the staff that I have work with at ITT has been very helpful. I know that if anyone has doubts about continueing on with school, they can help you figure out whats best for you.

GABRIELLE

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE LOANS THAT WHERE BEING OFFERED TO AND APPLY TO ALL OF THEY.

I wish i had some to pay for school so i would have to tke out loans.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Greenfield administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.