Houston, TX
ITT Technical Institute-Houston North

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Houston North

Jorge

Many of my classmates are older. Everybody there detemind to finish school.

Many of my classmates are older. Everybody there detemind to finish school.

If it was possible to go back in time, I would aid myself to take advantage of the free time i had. Telling him its easier said than done, but achievable. Search, apply, and accomplish all the classes possible to be ahead in college, saving me time, and money. Knowing I do, i would let him now that he will regret all the free time lost. Saving money is crucial, because college books are very extravagant! After seeing the agitation, anguish in his eyes, i will that all the battle is worth it. Making our parents content.

Wished i knew there wasnt enough people my age.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Houston North administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.