Indianapolis, IN
ITT Technical Institute-Indianapolis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Indianapolis

amazing free tutoring excellent start for education I need a car I really need this

mostly guys in my class are very friendly and down to earth country folk it's a poor area

Joshua

Take your time to pick a college and make sure you choose one with very high credentials.

That there would be very few breaks in 4 years.

That I can study on my own time and work at my own pace.

Candace

I have just started at ITT Technical Institute and am taking an online course in Information Systems Administration. So far I am learning about learning in an online environment. It is different, I love it so far. It will become valuable to attend later when I receive my degree. College is an experience in itself and NOONE can take that away from you!

If you are not technically inclined, self-disciplined or focused one should not attend.

It's advertised, accredited, personal, helpful, dedicated to your success.

Clayton

so far i have learned more about the field that i have into for years and keeping the fire lite under me so i can give my son and my daughter the life i never had.

the small classes and the one on one you can get with your teachers also the hands on in the classes room . it givesme the chance to learn as much as i can and that i can ask for the helpand they really want to helpyou get to were you need to be.

the only thing that is remotely frusting istha the school is so fare from my house and that isthe only thing.

While I have attended ITT, I have been active in student government holding both the offices of President and Vice-President. I believe to be successful you must lead by example. I enjoy helping other classmates with any assistance they might need to help complete the tasks at hand. I will be graduating in July 2012 with my bachelor?s degree in Information Systems Security, and hope to eventually become a teacher at ITT Technical Institute, so I may pass my knowledge onto others. I have a 3.94 Grade point average and I graduated with my Associates Degree in September of 2009 from ITT as Valedictorian . ITT Technical Institute has taught me that just because you can't attend a traditional college because of your schedule does not mean you can't get a degree.

The worst thing would have to be the cost of the school it is much more expensive then the traditional colleges.

Person that whats to obtain a degree in a field of Electronics, Health Sciences, Information Technology or Drafting and Design. A person that possibly doesn't want or can not attend a traditional college campus. This school is not easier than other colleges just provides more flexibilty in where you can attend , they offer night, weekend , morning and online classes.

LAKITA

The most unique thing about my school is they work around your schedule and they are considered full time even when you go to school two days a week. It is also only two years and I will have an Associates Degree.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior, I would tell myself to make sure all my grades were good, take any and all classes that would help me later on when I go to college and also, DO NOT TAKE ANY TIME OFF, GO STRAIGHT TO COLLEGE AFTER HIGH SCHOOL. Go to summer school, take some college courses and be ready and prepared for college. Take college tours and fill out college applications at all the schools I would like to attend.

My school is the best because the program I am in now does not require you to take all these pre-reqs only to find out later you are not accepted into the program. Once you take the pre entrance exam you are in.

Taryn

Apply for those scholarships! Whether you think you need them or not, apply anyways! You never know when they can come in handy or if you need a little extra money for books and tuition. Repaying students loans for years after college is not the way to go, so spend a few minuties or even a few hours filling out an application for a scholarship. Do not skip a single one because you feel you do not qualify or you are not what they are looking for. You may be just the person they want, but unless you send in an application you will not know. Apply, apply, APPLY!

I wish I would have known to start early when applying for scholarships! My freshman year in college I qualified for financial aid but my sophomore year I didn't. It would have helped a lot if I had scholarship money avaiable to help pay for tuitition rather than taking out a large student loan.

ITT Technical Institue doesn't have many extracurricular activities. It would be nice if they provided activities so students will have more opportunities to meet and get to know other students. An important part of college many don't think about is making connections with others for the future.

Sheila

It is a very diverse and understanding school that allows you to learn on your terms.

My classmates are very helpful and understanding.

I would tell myself to not give up on doing that little bit extra getting my High School diploma instead of my GED. Tell myself to make sure that I pursue my dream at an earlier age instead of finding myself later on in life. If you make yourself happy first and making others happy will fall in place. Do not worry about what others think of you as long as you are happy with whom you are and most others see you as a good person. Stick with your dreams and you will always succeed.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Indianapolis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.