Jacksonville, FL
ITT Technical Institute-Jacksonville

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Jacksonville

Right now your whole world is High School. Once High School is over its off to the real world where you really do have to make your own life decisions. High School is definitely a time to find out who you are and have fun, but most importantly its a time for you to build your foundation. You have all of the tools right in front of you and its up to you how you use them to set up your future. You arne't a bad student, you do your work as best as you can and you don't watse your time partying like most of the people in your school, but you still need to think long and hard on long term goals for yourself. I waited far too long to decide what I wanted to do and before I knew it I had far too many responsibilites to know what to do with. Take advantage of the time you do have in High School and make at least a five year plan on goals you want for yourself. And most importantly stay true to that plan and be honest with yourself.

Jonthan

MY classmates are usually older than me and either on unemployment or on military pay.

I have attented ITT-Tech for two terms now and i already feel more prepared to enter the technology world. Continuing my education has given me a great boost in confidence and a better understanding of the world arround me. To not be able to attend anymore would set me back a great deal and force me to continue my studies on my own because i have found a new thirst for life and self improvement. In a way college has made me discontent with my current lot in life and given me a thirst for more.

My school is very business orianted which sometimes overclouds their teaching methods and practises.

Brendan

ITT Tech is a fast paced hands on learning environment that is challenging yet rewarding.

I feel that I have a better understanding of the concepts that have been taught because of the "Hands-on Learning" that is provided at ITT. I have started to professionally network at the events that are hosted on campus, and the careerr services department has been outstanding with job leads and resume help.

Individuals that should not attend ITT Technical Institute are undisciplined, and unwilling to do the required work or attend class.

Troy

Classmates at this school are friendly and helpful to say the least

Classmates at this school are friendly and helpful to say the least

First I would tell myself to go to a community college first if none of the courses at ITT Tech interested you. Next, I would ask for myself to weigh the options of importance and by saying that I mean things such as college sports, quality of education, and location. Back then I just wanted to go to a big school and party and play sports. Now I wish I could just go back and make sure I focused on finishing high school strong so I could get accepted into a good school. There are a lot of things I know I should have done different and all I can do now is alter my lifestyle to perform them the best way I can now. I'm looking at the big picture now and I know I have a son and I want the best for him and that means that I have to be the best for me in order to allow him every possible opportunity.

I feel the worst thing about this school is the price.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Jacksonville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.