Kansas City, MO
ITT Technical Institute-Kansas City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Kansas City

Charmi

The prerequisites classes that I have taken helped me understand the background of the nursing program. Biology classes help me learned about what happens in our body. Besides the classes there's also the experience of being in a college setting. In college, there's a feeling of seriousness and aiming for a high goal in your life or just adding more knowledge. You meet people that strives for the same goal as you and you are able to compete with them. The discussion helps me feel more confident about myself in getting my ideas out. It really changes your outlook in life and it is a valuable lesson to learn in attending a college.

Ed

The school provides a positive and proactive approach to learning.

The school provides a positive and proactive approach to learning.

It has been a very positve experince thus far. I have learned several things about my own traits as a student which will allow me to be better prepared for the rest of my academic journey.

Since it is a new school and a satellite campus it is small. It needs to have computers in every classroom.

Joseph

My school, ITT Technical Institute, is known for excellent learning enviroment.

My school, ITT Technical Institute, is known for excellent learning enviroment.

If I was able to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to take more college prep classes. To take advantage of every oppertunity offered to me. Never hold back on what I want. I must do what I need to do right now, in order to do what I want to do later.

The most frustrating thing about my school is probably the class schedule.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Kansas City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.