ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw

« See more reviews of ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw

I have attended a previous university for one year here in Atlanta, Georgia four years ago. My experience was okay during the freshman year but I was not full becasue my focus was all in the wrong place. I have experience in meeting different people from different parts of the state, have taking numerous classes but did not have hands on training in which I needed. I was young but did not have any experience; therefore, my way of getting experience was to attend a university and play in the band. The main thing that I have received during my first year of college was growing up the hard way. At that time, I did not know how to sacrifice and appreciate what I had. Sacrifice is important beacuse I have learned that from my parents. They have sacraficed for my education but I did not appreciate it and their support. However, at the age 18, college has tought me to sacrifices and to be more responsible., but, I took advantaged of that and realized that I had to grow up into the adult world. Going to college really helped me to open my eyes to the world of realities.

If i could go back in time, I would tell myself how important education is to further yourself in careers. How hard it is to really get a good paying job in this wold without a good education. I would advise myself to decide what i wanted to do and go to college as far as I could go to get that Education. Stay focused on life and set goals. Take those goals and decide what it is going to take to acheive those goals. And one would be to have a good job in the career that I have chosen. To go to College right after I graduate, because it gets harder when you are all grown up, have kids and a family.