Levittown, PA
ITT Technical Institute-Levittown

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Levittown

If I were still a high school student, I would tell my self this; Jessica you are a smart woman. Anything you put your mind to, you end up putting your heart as well, this is what makes you finish everything you say you will. Don't stress so much, you can do it, no matter what these years of college have in store for us you will always have your family there, telling you to calm down. Take a breath, relax for a minute and try it again. You will have a tough go at it but finish strong, and every time you stop believing in yourself you believe in the people you will help. That is what gets you through every up, down and all around. Believe in your self just as he does.

Itt tech was different then all the other school i looked about because all the classes were hands on, Not only did they teach you but you also taugh yourself. Also they did not make you take any extra classes that you did not need just the basic ones that we needed to learn. Also, although it was a tech school i still receieved an assicoates degree.

If i could go back in time there are so many things that I would tell myself to do differently. For starters I would have told myseld to take looking into college alot more serious and figure out what i wanted to be and what kind of job i would want in the end. I would also have told myself to go right to school after college and not two years off. Although attending college is very important, knowing what you want to college for is more important then anything. If i knew what i knew now when i was in high school i would have done so many things differently. But the most important thing i would have told myself was to say home as long as possible, doing things on your own is important but you need the support from your family more then you know it. But since i can not go back in time and change things i always try to pass my advice onto my little sister and cousins, hopefully they listen.

I think anyone can attended that school. If you needed more help they set u times for people to come in and be able to learn at their own pace. When the students already knew the matterial that the teacher would teach the students would just help people around them who needed it. The class rooms where very small but varied by people who knew what they were doing and people who did not. So i would have to say the school would be good for anyone.

Angie

If I could go back and talk to my high school self, I would highly suggest that I start and finish college while I was still younger. I would encourage myself to pursue not only a career that I would enjoy, but also extra-curricular activities and hobbies. I would tell myself to allow for time for volunteering and spending time with my family.

Kati

If I were to go back to the old me, I would tell myself that high school social life isn't everything. I would try to motivate myself for a different path, to try harder. Then once I got accepted to college that I would let go of my old ways and start new ones. It is important to take part in the local community, take giving is better than always taking. I will admitt that I did not take the most traditional path with education. I have learned is that to keep growing you have to push yourself mentaly and physically. I am looking forward to finding my place and developing my voice in academia also.

Arjun

Worlds best helper, encourage me that i can do anything if i work hard.

Worlds best helper, encourage me that i can do anything if i work hard.

I would brag about the atmosphere in Penn State. How everyone work together in a big group. How teachers help their students to get a success in their studies. How student's get to know new stuff about college life.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Levittown administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.