Little Rock, AR
ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock

Angelica

If I could go back in time to talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that attending school everyday was important. That if I miss one day I may get beind and that is not the kind of trend i want to set for my college goals. I should focus more on working harder and making sure that I am doing all that I can to be the best in what I do. I would tell myself to study harder everyday so that I can make sure I have excellent study habits. I would remind myself that college is going to be a lot different and to succeed the way that I want to I am going to have to apply myself and work hard to achieve all my goals.

A person that is not focused and is not concerned about how well they do and their life ahead of them.

I tell my friends that I love the one on one attention that we are able to get from the teachers. I tell them how closley they work with us and hw they make sure that we are doing our best to succeed.

Marqita

My advice to myself would be enroll now don't wait. Stay focused on your goals, stay in your books and all that you feel like you want to do now, such as party, you will have plenty of time to do once you have obtained your degree and by then probably be better at it.

I wish I would have known when and how to apply for financial assistance other than loans.

The thing that I brag the most about is how my representative still takes the time to stay late and see that I make my classes each evening that I'm scheduled to attend. I did not expect him to give me his personal cell phone number and demand that I call if there was "ANYTHING" that he could do to assist me in the furthering of my education.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.