Murray, UT
ITT Technical Institute-Murray

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Murray

Shaunty

I am 22 years old and am working as a project manager for a development team making 45,000 dollars a year, which is quite a bit higher than most people my age. I was able to get this job because of my degree in a specialized type of software development and the education provided for me at ITT. I met a large number of those I call friends while attending school at ITT and it really helped me grow socially.

Cost. ITT is extremely expensive, plan on having heavy loans and trying for a lot of scholarships if you go here.

The career placement doesn't do a lot for game design students. I hear they do well with the other degrees, but mine doesn't have a whole lot of placement. In general you're more likely to find a job in game design by participating in the extracurriculars, like global game jam.

Todd

My classmates and I are enthusiastic about learning the most updated programs and wish to keep abreast of the latest technological advances.

Dear High School Senior self: Go to college and get a good degree! Cars and women are not as important as you think they are!! You will begin your career much quicker with a degree. If you do not go to college now, you'll waste time in a series of dead-end jobs. Employers look for younger people who have a career span ahead of them. By getting your degree now you won't flounder around aimlessly... you'll have a career path to follow! Even though it is never too late to get a degree, how many employers are going to look at you as an old man and want to hire you?

Well they seem to struggle with having the most current versions of popular software such as MS Word, AutoCAD and related programs. The teaching staff does the best they can but most of the applications curently in use are at least 2 revisions old. I am not in a position to know why they cannot update the software.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Murray administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.