Norwood, OH
ITT Technical Institute-Norwood, OH

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Norwood, OH

Shawn

I would pay more attention in class and not played around.I would look into more colleges and apply for them. I would look more into scholarships. I waited a long time to decide if I was going to school or not. I would of just prepared myself a little better. Organization, time comsuming and work harder.

I wish i would know how to manage time time a little better. Have to learn that teachers won't be hassle you for your work. I wish I could of pay attention to all my math classes even the ones in elementary. They all count. You have to leaern to be independent.

How teachers don't pay attention sometimes. You don't always have that 1 on 1 time with them. It's hard to get them by their self.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Norwood, OH administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.