Orange, CA
ITT Technical Institute-Orange

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Orange

Robert

My classmates were hardworking, determined and very focused individuals.

My classmates were hardworking, determined and very focused individuals.

I would tell myself to stay focused on my education. Try not to let life take over and take me off the path I have chosen. And though things will come my way to sway my choices, always stay focused on why I chose to go to school to get a degree.

There wasn't enough assistance for students who needed tutoring.

Kelly

If I could go back as a High School senior the advise I'd give myself would be not to hesitate on the decision to enter college as life will have it's up's and downs but with a degree and education you can keep your feet moving. The biggest struggle I've had in life would definetly be the lack of education to advance my job into a career and nothing speaks louder than a degree.

Before I came to ITT Tech I wish I would have realized the importance of further education and followed through with my degree. It would have allowed me the freedom I lack today in the workforce and given me a career not just a job.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Orange administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.