Owings Mills, MD
ITT Technical Institute-Owings Mills

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Owings Mills

Jordan

My classmates are mature people who have the drive and desire to learn their intended majors to the fullest extent.

At this point, i am in the very beggining of my college experience and so far its been huge kick in the behind. Thanks to college i see the world with wide open eyes now. I have gotten more then just an awesome education from attending collge. Ive learned better how to put myself out their to stand out from the crowd to achieve greatness. Ive learned responsibility with balancing out my lifes activities in an order to get the most important tasks completed first in a timely manner. Ive also learned independence and how to say no to things that will hold me back from achieving my goals. iI can honestly say that so far its been the most valueable invstment ever. If i werent attending college i would definatley be the same old me doing immature acts and i would not have a grasp on my own life. But now ive grown so much just because of a few experirences that i have encounterd in the beginning stages of attending college.

Selwyn

I have not started school as yet, but the students that I have seen on campus is very happy and vey much into receiving an education. I talked with one a few days ago and, he is very glad to graduate at the end of the year with is degree. The other students that i came in contact with seem to gravitate to their books and asking questions of the professors. The atmosphere at the campus is a happy place for a student that wants an education. The students seem excited to be at the campus.

There are many thing i would change if i could go back in time while i was a high school senior. I give my younger self many advice so that the mistake that i made along the way I would side step them. At the unset of my senior year i would study very hard and get a very high score on my SAT. I would tell my younger self all about college and what to expect. I will give him the experience that i had when i just entered as a freshman in college. My younger self would benefit from my experience what i had to go through and the anxieties of my very first week in college. I would then take the time to explain the situations and the in and out of college and tell him to enjoy every expericence.

The worst thing about the school I would be attending is the limited space to park your cars. The campus parking lot could be bigger so that the school can accommodate many students. It would be better for that student who is driving so that he or she would not have to leave their car at the near by metro and take the shuttle to the campus. The campus can extend it parking space so that each student who have a vehicle can be accommodated.

Jerome

If I could go back in time and talk to my high school senior self, I would say to myself " Jerome don't stress about those SAT's because ITT-Technical Institute doesn't consider them! Even though you stink in English and social studies and science, don't give up because after this year, none of that is in ITT-Tech. Stay with your computer pathway, because you are going to blow your professor's mind with what you've learned in Digital Harbor High school! By the way, that girl that you are crazy about now does not compare to the one that you're going to get! Oh and savor your eating priveledge and save your money, because there is no cafeteria on campus and you have to take a shuttle bus to eat at the mall! But be encouraged my depressed, ADHD, sleep apnea friend, because they have night and on-line classes and you wll rock! Those mean-hearted teachers who say they're preparing you for college, don't believe them! Your professors are the best and do not eat their own young! They actually believe that you learn differently."

The best thing about ITT-Tech is the school's efficient way of dealing with students and the professor's educational level. I remember, one day, when I went to my counselor to get my Fafsa status, I was also able to change two classes , and schedule a meeting with my dean. The system in which ITT-Tech uses allowed me to do everything I needed to do on that day and with one person. In another college, it would've been a mad dash! The teachers have master degrees and are screened to know what they are talking about.

The only kind of person that I can see not attending this school is someone with no people-skills, or who doesn't want to do anything and expects jobs and good grades to fall into their lap! I have ADHD, and I'm getting A's, even in the four hour long classes! ITT-Tech is so supportive of their students that it is really hard to sit in class and fail. There are many accommodations and programs and tutors to take advantage of. I'm 18 and doing the same work as the 30 and 40 year olds!

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Owings Mills administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.