Rancho Cordova, CA
ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova

Charles

What's unique about ITT is that it's fast and gets you out there working in your field. Majority of your classes focus on your career and consist of hands on and theory.

The advice I would give myself if I could go back in time would be to plan ahead on how to pay for school. ITT has a financial aid office that helps you set up all your loans and it's nice because I don't have to pay it back until six months after school. But when you don't make at least little payments towards it while you're in school then it comes back to bit you in the butt. I made the mistake of not paying anything until now it I'm regretting it very much. So my advice to myself and anyone else would be to not procrastinate making payments and start looking for scholarships and making payment in the beginning even if they are small ones.

What I consider the worst thing at ITT is the price. I attended there for four years and received my Associate of Science in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology and my Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology. It is an outrages price and need to find all the help I can to help pay it off.

dennis

Keep foucsing on your schooling, try to keep on to a job you will need it and collage is hard but you can do it dont worry you will have alot of support form love ones.

there are very funny and helping people.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.