San Antonio, TX
ITT Technical Institute-San Antonio

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-San Antonio

Assisting Students in their field of interest.

Assisting Students in their field of interest.

My college experience has been the best opportunity I have ever been given in my life. I have been able to meet very influential educators and students. My entire life has been expanded and my career is advancing as well. I had a business until the recession took place, then I felt I should expand my knowledge so I would be more marketable for the future. My attending college I have been able to accomplish this.

I do not attend ITT Technical Institute-San Antonio. I chose this because my school was not listed. I attend International Academy of Design and Technology. My major is Advertising Design and Marketing.

tony

My school is known for being a technology school. They are also known for helping you find a job after you graduate. They are also known for their hands on training and their small classes.

After I graduated high school I would have jumped right into college. I would have got a part-time job rather then a full time job. I would not let work take over my college studies. I would really take the time and look at the many different options rather than one option wich I thought was work. I would make sure that the job I get would last me while I was in college. I would tell myself to save more money rather then spend it. I would tell myself not to play around and focous on what is important.

The classes are small. The teacher can give the students more one on one time. I like how the staff is friendly and the students are all in the same boat as you school wise. I like how that when you graduate they help you find a job. They have mock interviews and they take you to job fairs and they tell you a lot about the company that you want to work for when you graduate. They have a job placement service were they help you find a part-time job while you are going to school.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-San Antonio administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.