San Dimas, CA
ITT Technical Institute-San Dimas

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-San Dimas

Aaron

HAHAHAHAAH that is a friggen good one!!!! LOL...HAHAHA. Well....from what I read online....such as the reviews. People say its all losers and people who cannot go to real college. I'm getting a fake phony degree , people employers throw that degree away in the trash etc. etc. I even read previous Teachers or Employees of ITT Technical Institute. Actually say bad things about the students who attend school. Not at my school in specific. Just on other campuses and states. They just said stuff like " they let anyone go there, anyone who can fill a chair and can give up 40k." laugh out loud......Well that sucks!!!! If that is true.......damn.......anyways. It don't phase me. Because I just want to learn and I plan to do my best. What else can I do right. Here is my analysis of the stereotype at ITT Technical Institute in San Dimas, CA. I think everyone there seems really cool....everyone there seems to be trying to learn. A lot of these guys are the god damn military...You got people who enrolled and don't give a flying crap. I'd say for the most part....at least what I notice......these guys and girls are people which jobs. And are hoping to be educated and learn enough to pursue a career in the field of the study they signed up for. It's hard work. So I applaud the students if they put a lot into it. Stereotype though is just normal people....I guess right. I'm kind of the outcast....like always...

Them eating pizza. They also like to study together. I don't know. I don't talk much.

Cecilia

ITT Tech is best known for its commercials. The commercials attract people because it gives them a visual of how the technical school helps students find a job after graduation. ITT Tech is a great school if you are already in your field and you just want a degree to move up in your company. However, if you are learning about your field, it can seem overwhelming because there is not much help academically.

If I could go back in time to my senior year, I would tell myself three things to achieve. First, I would make a database and background check for all schools that accept my application. The details would include: class sizes, academic advising, alumni comments, financial aid, scholarships, and accredidation. Second, I would take advantage of as many scholarships as possible and keep track of the results. Third, I would plead with my mother to stay with me in Indiana because the universities in Indiana offered me the most opportunities and financial aid. In conclusion, I would make sure that as a first generation student, I worked hard to be part of a university that offered me the most finacial aid and would help me be successful in all aspects of my life.

I wish I had known that it is not Internationally or nationally acredited. For this reason, many schools do not accept credits from ITT Tech and it is stressful to find a school that will. I also wish I had done more research on alumni of the school to see if most experienced what I have experienced. I feel that it also too much money and it is not an actual university.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-San Dimas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.