ITT Technical Institute-San Dimas

« See more reviews of ITT Technical Institute-San Dimas

What is the stereotype of students at your school? Is this stereotype accurate?

HAHAHAHAAH that is a friggen good one!!!! LOL...HAHAHA. Well....from what I read online....such as the reviews. People say its all losers and people who cannot go to real college. I'm getting a fake phony degree , people employers throw that degree away in the trash etc. etc. I even read previous Teachers or Employees of ITT Technical Institute. Actually say bad things about the students who attend school. Not at my school in specific. Just on other campuses and states. They just said stuff like " they let anyone go there, anyone who can fill a chair and can give up 40k." laugh out loud......Well that sucks!!!! If that is true.......damn.......anyways. It don't phase me. Because I just want to learn and I plan to do my best. What else can I do right. Here is my analysis of the stereotype at ITT Technical Institute in San Dimas, CA. I think everyone there seems really cool....everyone there seems to be trying to learn. A lot of these guys are the god damn military...You got people who enrolled and don't give a flying crap. I'd say for the most part....at least what I notice......these guys and girls are people which jobs. And are hoping to be educated and learn enough to pursue a career in the field of the study they signed up for. It's hard work. So I applaud the students if they put a lot into it. Stereotype though is just normal people....I guess right. I'm kind of the outcast....like always...