Seattle, WA
ITT Technical Institute-Seattle

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Seattle

Jeff

ITT Tech at Seattle is a great school to attend where the subject matter is exciting and the instructors challenge you.

I remember when I was graduating high school, that I didn't feel I had the discipline needed to attend college. I would tell myself to visit ITT Tech and sit with their advisors and instructors. The instructors engage you in such a way that it makes you want to learn the subject matter. They make each class exciting. Even when the topic is boring, they come up with ways to make it fun. The instructors have real world experience which makes the lectures very informative and easy to understand. I'm confident after visiting with the staff at ITT Tech, you will feel confident enough that you do have the discipline needed to attend college. ITT Tech is constantly challenging you to do better!

I do not think there is any specific kind of person that should no attend this school. I have met several different kinds of people and they all appear to do as well as the effort they put into the classes.

Tri

I like ITT technical Institute because the school have a unique way of teaching, and smaller classes so likely the classes are easier to learn. Also most delight part about ITT Institute taught us to work better in group. The instructor has more time going over the teaching one and one basis to follow up with a particular student and able to help any students, if She or He are confuse. The best part is that in the end of the quarter I have experience knowing most of my student in my classes.

The advice that Im going to give myself after experienced a college life. Going back to talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to set goals and also do research in a field that I would like to do for a long-term. To set goals and doing research is opening up my intellect to see further, in which advance my potential to be ready and prepare. I must tell myself to be absolute to stick to the field I would like to do best for a long time, that would be doing a career that I like. Wouldn't that be loving that job so much like I would ever have to work a day. I think because loving the job or a career that I do would take a lot of passion and the liking to do it, or else I will get bored and quit to change to a different field. The conclusion of this all is to know a head, what I would like to tell myself in advance to pursue my career and work harder more consistence to what I'm aiming for.

I wish I had known about the financial cost of my tuition. I was blind to do any compare and contrast about the cost of this school to other school, but I've no regret. For sure I'm in debt, the classes was too costly. Im thinking about transfering to a different technical community college instead because I don't like being in debt especially federal debt. I also have a disability as well and I don't believed in certainty that I can find a job after six months after graduation.

Education for a great future

Education for a great future

Work harder to get your diploma don't settle for a GED. Mom will lose the house anyway, please don't put off school to try and help. You will end up supporting her for the next seven years until you end up homeless and living out of a car. Please be smart and go to college right away, apply for grants and scholorships. You are incredibly smart and can be anything you want if you just do it. In a few years you are going to find out that the pains and tiredness you feel now get much worse because you have a disease called Lupus-Nephritus. I know you think you're invicible and that you need to take care of everyone, but you will find out the hard way that you are not superman, and that trying to help everyone is killing you. You have a knack for electronics, so become an engineer it pays well enough to afford the medical care you will need. You won't have to choose between rent or medicine. School is so much more important than you know. It means the difference between living, and surviving.

That when I graduate I will get a good paying job and not have to survive paycheck to paycheck

Kyler

My school is best known for the computer technology and the developers to make all the computer technology.

The only advice I would give myself as a high school student to help my college student transition would more then likely have to be the fact i was kind of nervous about coming to a new school and meeting new people who have an interest i just started loving myself. So i would help reassure myself that the counselors, teachers, students and even my friends and family have helped in many more ways then i couldve even thought possible to help me feel more comfortable at a new school doing something I love to do.

The worst thing about my school is there are no sports programs directly involved with the school. If you wish to participate in a sport you have to do so through an outside program.

Chad

ITT is a small location which offers a wide variety of different programs including information systems, electrical engineering and criminal justice programs.

ITT is best known for giving students the tools they need to get jobs in specific work fields, helping students every step of the way and ensuring they get assistance with job placement after school is completed.

If I could go back to when I was a senior, I would tell myself to go back into school as soon as high school was over and to not wait. Getting back into school can be a difficult thing to do and it is even harder when you get out on your own and have lots of bills to pay. Get it out of the way as soon as you’re done with high school because you will be making more money and living a better life. If you’re not so focused on yourself, it will give you more time and opportunities to help other people and be of service to your community.

Edward

My school is known for having experienced professors in the field that you are studying.

The advise that I would give myself would be to not go to the same college as my ex-girlfriend and go to a school that will challenge me academically. I would also tell myself to make sure that I studied hard and put forth an effort to make good marks. The last thing I would tell myself would be to tryout for the school's football team and to pledge a fraternity.

DARLINE

The advice I would give myself if I could go back in time is to apply to college and attend as soon as possible. My idea after high school was to take off a year so that I could work, save money and help out my family. Life didn't workout that way, surprisingly! I thought if I went to college right away I would be overwhelemd with so much school and get tired of it. Now that I have finally had the opportunity to return to school I feel it would have been easier coming out of high school. Since all the math, grammar and english is fresh in your mind still, it would have been easier to pass the classes. So stay in school Darline, because the only way to make more than minimum wage is to have some kind of education or career. Im sure you don't wana flip burgers or work a cash register your whole life, so the time to act is now! That is the advice I would give myself if I could go back in time!

Michelle

So far, my college experience has led me to become a more independent and studious student. It requires more self-discipline in studying. I have grown to dedicate my life to becoming an exceptional student. I am striving to higher my G.P.A and focus on my goals. Certain classes and teachers have influenced my life in a positive way and have contributed to changing negative habits into positive ones. I have only attended a 2 year junior college and have found attending there valuable for my future. Reason being that it is a good education base for me. It has allowed me to explore classes and fields to reach my ideal career. Since i have started there i have learned a great deal in the medical aspect, being that i am a Nursing major. I would like to transfer to a University in Florida to continue my aspirations of one day becoming a Nurse and experience more of an On-campus life-style,and experiences that come along with it as well as the education i will be able to receive. Over all I yearn to attend a University and have realized what a privledge education really is.

Mchelle

I have gained alot from being already a sophomore in college. I have learned so many new things in my classes and the teachers that I have had since the beginning of my semesters in school, have been great! I am currently in the Medical Assistant program at my college and didn't think I would be as far as I am now already. I have learned so many medical terms and learned parts of the body that I never knew. It is a overall super fun and exciting experience and I am happy in being in the program. I will continue to do my best for the upcoming semesters until I finish and graduate. I will not be transferring since my school has all I need so I am thankful to be able to attend college of my choice and can afford it since it is a Community College.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Seattle administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.