Seattle, WA
ITT Technical Institute-Seattle

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Seattle

Beth

my college experience is great i love how i can choose when i want class and what teacher to take and it's has been valuable to attend because im learning alot more than high school has ever taught me and they seem to have alot more resources i can go to

Jenna

College has been an extremely valuable learning experience for me. I am not only learning the skills I need to be a good massage therapist, but I am learning how to better take care of myself and my family. I am learning what aspects make a person begin to have musculoskeletal problems and what they can do to prevent it. I hope to be able to share that education with others so that they can live healthier, less pain free lives. I want to encourage healthier living habits and I want to learn how I can make a bigger impact on the lives of people with particular musculoskeletal problems. In addition, I believe college has taught me an even greater lesson. I am more confident in my ability to master difficult concepts and believe that I have created better study habits that will be with me for the rest of my life and will allow me to tackle more difficult tasks in the future.

Courtney

College is the most exciting experience of my life. Every day is a new day for me. I have been to two different colleges and hope to be transferring to a private college in the city next year. Every since we were younger, our parents always lectured us about going to school and attending college. Never did I imagine college would be such a huge factor in my life. In today's society you cannot get a decent job without a college education. Not only have I met some fascinating people, some of my best friends, and amazing mentors, but teachers and faculty members that I can trust and turn too with problems. College is a whole different experience. It isn’t like high school day after day, but a choice whether you want to be there or not. A choice on how you want to spend your life. I believe I have made the right choices in life and hope to continue with my successful college education in hopes to having a successful career.

James

Computer science and technology degrees.

Computer science and technology degrees.

I have not started yet but looking forward to it. There are many others just like me that can't wait to begin there life again in a new and exciting World of higher education. Now for me, it's a dream come true because of generous people like yourselves that are willing to help out the less fortunate. Being unemployed has been a scary experience for my family, with only my wife working, trying to make ends meet is becoming increasingly more difficult. After 20 years in the moving business, my body has taking a beating over the years and I need a non labor intensive job now with back, shoulder, knee, and feet problems. I love computers, I've been hooked since my wife and I bought our first one back in 2000. I believe my passion for computers and how they work, on top of my drive, motivation, and detemination to suceed, will spawn into a successful career in computer networking. Once more, the need to help provide for my family and save for my daughters education, and my wife and I's retirement is the center point of my life. thanks for reading, Jim Kyle. '

Persons seeking skilled trade positions, mechanical, or truck driving school.

Erik

haven't met any classmates yet

haven't met any classmates yet

I've been able to learn a lot with my teachers and fellow students. I learned how to do a lot of things with computers and networking. I learned how to make networking with teachers and students a big part of how I communicate in my field. I feel confident enough to go out to a job site and complete my tasks needed from the customer. It's been valuable to attend because I now have the skills to succeed when I apply for a position in my field.

I wish I would have known how easy it was to get enrolled back into school

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Seattle administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.