ITT Technical Institute-Seattle

« See more reviews of ITT Technical Institute-Seattle

I have not started yet but looking forward to it. There are many others just like me that can't wait to begin there life again in a new and exciting World of higher education. Now for me, it's a dream come true because of generous people like yourselves that are willing to help out the less fortunate. Being unemployed has been a scary experience for my family, with only my wife working, trying to make ends meet is becoming increasingly more difficult. After 20 years in the moving business, my body has taking a beating over the years and I need a non labor intensive job now with back, shoulder, knee, and feet problems. I love computers, I've been hooked since my wife and I bought our first one back in 2000. I believe my passion for computers and how they work, on top of my drive, motivation, and detemination to suceed, will spawn into a successful career in computer networking. Once more, the need to help provide for my family and save for my daughters education, and my wife and I's retirement is the center point of my life. thanks for reading, Jim Kyle. '

So far, my college experience has led me to become a more independent and studious student. It requires more self-discipline in studying. I have grown to dedicate my life to becoming an exceptional student. I am striving to higher my G.P.A and focus on my goals. Certain classes and teachers have influenced my life in a positive way and have contributed to changing negative habits into positive ones. I have only attended a 2 year junior college and have found attending there valuable for my future. Reason being that it is a good education base for me. It has allowed me to explore classes and fields to reach my ideal career. Since i have started there i have learned a great deal in the medical aspect, being that i am a Nursing major. I would like to transfer to a University in Florida to continue my aspirations of one day becoming a Nurse and experience more of an On-campus life-style,and experiences that come along with it as well as the education i will be able to receive. Over all I yearn to attend a University and have realized what a privledge education really is.

Work harder to get your diploma don't settle for a GED. Mom will lose the house anyway, please don't put off school to try and help. You will end up supporting her for the next seven years until you end up homeless and living out of a car. Please be smart and go to college right away, apply for grants and scholorships. You are incredibly smart and can be anything you want if you just do it. In a few years you are going to find out that the pains and tiredness you feel now get much worse because you have a disease called Lupus-Nephritus. I know you think you're invicible and that you need to take care of everyone, but you will find out the hard way that you are not superman, and that trying to help everyone is killing you. You have a knack for electronics, so become an engineer it pays well enough to afford the medical care you will need. You won't have to choose between rent or medicine. School is so much more important than you know. It means the difference between living, and surviving.

College is the most exciting experience of my life. Every day is a new day for me. I have been to two different colleges and hope to be transferring to a private college in the city next year. Every since we were younger, our parents always lectured us about going to school and attending college. Never did I imagine college would be such a huge factor in my life. In today's society you cannot get a decent job without a college education. Not only have I met some fascinating people, some of my best friends, and amazing mentors, but teachers and faculty members that I can trust and turn too with problems. College is a whole different experience. It isn’t like high school day after day, but a choice whether you want to be there or not. A choice on how you want to spend your life. I believe I have made the right choices in life and hope to continue with my successful college education in hopes to having a successful career.

The advice that Im going to give myself after experienced a college life. Going back to talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to set goals and also do research in a field that I would like to do for a long-term. To set goals and doing research is opening up my intellect to see further, in which advance my potential to be ready and prepare. I must tell myself to be absolute to stick to the field I would like to do best for a long time, that would be doing a career that I like. Wouldn't that be loving that job so much like I would ever have to work a day. I think because loving the job or a career that I do would take a lot of passion and the liking to do it, or else I will get bored and quit to change to a different field. The conclusion of this all is to know a head, what I would like to tell myself in advance to pursue my career and work harder more consistence to what I'm aiming for.

The advice I would give myself if I could go back in time is to apply to college and attend as soon as possible. My idea after high school was to take off a year so that I could work, save money and help out my family. Life didn't workout that way, surprisingly! I thought if I went to college right away I would be overwhelemd with so much school and get tired of it. Now that I have finally had the opportunity to return to school I feel it would have been easier coming out of high school. Since all the math, grammar and english is fresh in your mind still, it would have been easier to pass the classes. So stay in school Darline, because the only way to make more than minimum wage is to have some kind of education or career. Im sure you don't wana flip burgers or work a cash register your whole life, so the time to act is now! That is the advice I would give myself if I could go back in time!

College has been an extremely valuable learning experience for me. I am not only learning the skills I need to be a good massage therapist, but I am learning how to better take care of myself and my family. I am learning what aspects make a person begin to have musculoskeletal problems and what they can do to prevent it. I hope to be able to share that education with others so that they can live healthier, less pain free lives. I want to encourage healthier living habits and I want to learn how I can make a bigger impact on the lives of people with particular musculoskeletal problems. In addition, I believe college has taught me an even greater lesson. I am more confident in my ability to master difficult concepts and believe that I have created better study habits that will be with me for the rest of my life and will allow me to tackle more difficult tasks in the future.

I have gained alot from being already a sophomore in college. I have learned so many new things in my classes and the teachers that I have had since the beginning of my semesters in school, have been great! I am currently in the Medical Assistant program at my college and didn't think I would be as far as I am now already. I have learned so many medical terms and learned parts of the body that I never knew. It is a overall super fun and exciting experience and I am happy in being in the program. I will continue to do my best for the upcoming semesters until I finish and graduate. I will not be transferring since my school has all I need so I am thankful to be able to attend college of my choice and can afford it since it is a Community College.

I remember when I was graduating high school, that I didn't feel I had the discipline needed to attend college. I would tell myself to visit ITT Tech and sit with their advisors and instructors. The instructors engage you in such a way that it makes you want to learn the subject matter. They make each class exciting. Even when the topic is boring, they come up with ways to make it fun. The instructors have real world experience which makes the lectures very informative and easy to understand. I'm confident after visiting with the staff at ITT Tech, you will feel confident enough that you do have the discipline needed to attend college. ITT Tech is constantly challenging you to do better!

If I could go back to when I was a senior, I would tell myself to go back into school as soon as high school was over and to not wait. Getting back into school can be a difficult thing to do and it is even harder when you get out on your own and have lots of bills to pay. Get it out of the way as soon as you’re done with high school because you will be making more money and living a better life. If you’re not so focused on yourself, it will give you more time and opportunities to help other people and be of service to your community.