Spokane Valley, WA
ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley

Robert

My school is very student orientated, and wants to see everyone succeed in their chosen course of study.

Would you like to lie around, play video games, and get paid for it all at the same time? I know how to make it happen. The trick to getting what you want is to invest in others as you proceed in your educational endeavors. An example of this is during group projects do not be lazy and let the other members do all the work. On the same token do not do all the work yourself, but try the hardest thing and that is to do the work through the hearts of the other members. What I mean when I say this is, offer your ideas, then encourage the others to submit their ideas, during the brainstorming process. The key is when they submit their ideas do not ridicule them, on the contrary encourage them. Explain to them that even the ideas they initially think maybe out there, can in fact be the idea your team needs. At the very least it may spark someone else’s imagination. The bottom line is to be proactive not only about your education, but also about the relationships you are going to be a part of in school.

The kind of person that should attend ITT Technical Institute would be a self starter. The person should be a team player. they should also have a good aptitude for learning.

I didn't ever make it to my senior year in highschool. I messed up highschool when I was freshman. But if i had made it to my senior year in highschool I would have told myself that college is a totally different experience than highschool. Its more interactive.

Donald

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to start school earlier. I would let the past me know that while in the army I should take advantage of the G.I. bill and Army college fund. ?Even though you are tied of school now furthering your education before you marry and have children would lead to a better way of life. You will be able to follow you your dreams and achieve the goals you have set right now, Instead of waiting too long. You have four years in the army and they will pay 75% of your tuition while you?re in take advantage of that and go for that degree? .I have always been a logical person if a procrastinator so I would hope that the past me would listen. Thank you for your time.

Edmond

I would give myself the advice that as a senior in high school your not invincible. You need to work hard to get to the next level and I personally didn't work as hard as I should have. My senior year I slacked off a little and with just that little bit of and extra effort then maybe I could be going to a better school and maybe I could have all the scholarships and grants I need to pay for school. I would just tell myself to not go out and hang with friends so much and spend that extra hour that I know now is critical to study for those quizes and study for the tests. Don't worry so much about sports and relationships and just get the schoolwork done. Just tough out the boring parts of schoool because in the end it will make me a better student and a better prospect for colleges and eventually the job world.

Really there is nothing horribly about my school. There is a great working enviroment and small class sizes so we really get the hands on learning I feel is critical for students. The only thing that i dont like is the fact there is no housing program and all housing is out of pocket for students.

A person that wants to work hard and make a better future for themselves. Just like any school I believe that before you even decide to attend you have to want to show up to school and make yourself better to get that dream job and possibly help change their field of study. For me I have already help habitat for Humanity change one persons life with the house plans I donated and i want to see the smile on everyones faces after they are happy with the house i built for them.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.