Springfield, VA
ITT Technical Institute-Springfield, VA

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Springfield, VA

William

ITT Tech Springfield Capus is a school in which the staff and teachers are more than willing to help in any way that is needed, I have actually been able to use the lessons provided in the real world already, and therefore my school gives me great confidence about the future.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition I would highly encourage myself to talk more closely with the teachers and principal at my school to seek out what advice they have for someone who desires to go to college and what steps I should take now to be well prepared for my future in college, and all that college life brings. I would study my notes more closely and seek tutoring for lessons that I did not understand to make my courses a part of my lifestyle rather than something I just had to do.

The kind of person who should attend ITT Tech is the kind of person who is willing to make great use of the time in class and not waste it being distracted by other things. The student should want to do well in school and life and be willing to apply themselves to make the most of the time in class and help from the dedicated staff and teachers.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Springfield, VA administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.