ITT Technical Institute-Swartz Creek

« See more reviews of ITT Technical Institute-Swartz Creek

In talking to myself as a high school senior, I would tell me to embrace life more fully. If we are a bit shy or are busy trying to live up to someone else's expectations, we miss so much of our own lives. I would have to tell me not to be afraid to ask the most popular girls out; they might relish the idea of spending time with an "average" guy, rather than just the jocks.. Academicly, I would tell me to spend adequate time on studying and homework. It is far too easy to skate through most classes, especially in today's world, where many teachers fail to properly guide and motivate students. It is truly a shame to see so many graduate from high school and college without the ability to read critically or write with proper grammar. It is crucial to be brave enough to ask for help when I get behind or fail to understand a lesson or problem. Mostly, I think I would tell me to embrace and pursue my passion, whtheer art or sports, music or writing, computers or cooking. If one loves what one does, one never has to work.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself from my senior year as a high school student, I?d be straight up. Start picking out my likes and dislikes in life, type of person am I, what do I enjoy doing or see myself doing in a career. Once that step is taking care of I'd tell myself to pass with honors or anything possible for the classes that will benefit me the most in certain majors I?m interested in. The future is NOW. "If I could go back in time and was you, I wouldn?t hesitate; I?d get my work done. Would you want to start college and continue classes that could have been taking care of in high school?? High schools are free, take it seriously, because once in college it?s mostly your money, and may feel more of an obligation. I?d ask myself, what I am waiting for, the quicker I finish the better I start and succeed in life. Learn from the mistakes of not just yourself, but others as well. Be smart and wise not just bright.

The advice i would give to myself is make sure i take a tour of the college . I would also tell myself to Ask how much is the cost to go to the school? And do they offer help if i need it? I would tell myself to ask will they help find me a job doin what u like to do? And will they make sure i am at school and will they make sure you get me the work i did not get if i were not their?And i also would tell myself to ask if i have to take out a loan for the school and if so will the money left over from the school loan will it go back to the lender to help lower my loan cost?

I would have gone to college sooner.