Sylmar, CA
ITT Technical Institute-Sylmar

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Sylmar

Charles

Most are very eager to learn, very helpful, and are just like me there to learn and complete a great achievment to better there future, education and life of them selves and there familys.

First i would tell myself to do it much much sooner than i actully did now knowing that with a degree i would have gone so much farther and i would have been more prepared for such a commitment and not to wait ten years to go back to school.

The best thing about my school is the fact that they have so much hands on experiance and the resorces that are availiable to us are great and most of the teachers are greatat there job with very good attitudes and always willing to help in any way or even tutor us when we need it.

ITT Technical is a great school for a highly motivated individual.

ITT Technical is a great school for a highly motivated individual.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a High School Senior. I would tell myself that many of the jobs of the 21st Century havent been invented yet and the role Fiber optics is going to play in our lives is going to redefine how we communicate in our world. The field of Fiber Optics is still today wide open they have no idea how fast single mode fiber can go. I would learn as much as possible about photonics and how to become a qualifed craftsman. Having experiance building electronics projects for local science fairs would be a wonderfull opportunity to gain experiance in building simple devices that throughout my college experiance would set me apart and increase my adaptability to a fast changing technical enviroment. I would tell myself to get involved with electronics clubs and computer societies in my community as so much of tommarow will be involving technology that staying relevent in the 21st century requires practical know how to help the everyday consumer catch up with the technical landscape.

ITT Technical needs more relevant projects that helps prepare students to enter the job market.

Ulysses

I would make sure that the career path I have chosen is the one that I want instead of changing many times and wasting time and money.

They have a very good career services center that helps students find jobs and internships

The computer network that they have is very slow

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Sylmar administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.