Tampa, FL
ITT Technical Institute-Tampa

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Tampa

LYNNE

I didn't take high school seriously and that has always been my biggest regret. I had no desire to go to college and since neither of my parents had pursued a college education themselves, I didn't see the need since I wasn't all that interested in my studies as it was so I put my education on the backburner whenever possible. If I were able to go back in time and give myself advice, I would tell myself to absorb as much of the information I was taught. Instead of staying up late watching T.V., I'd tell myself to study for that exam coming up, to do my reading assignments instead of jumping to the summary at the end of the chapters, to wait until the weekend to see that movie all my friends are going to see tonight so I don't show up to class exhausted, barely able to retain anything for the rest of the day, and most importantly, I would open my eyes to the reality of my parents financial situation and see how much they had actually struggled due to their own lack of education.

Shannon

Shannon, Let me save you a lot of time and money by letting you know that you will decide on a Humanities degree! With that being said I'll say that you have a pretty good head on your shoulders and will do very well in school though you really should work on your procrastinating. I know that you are also pretty stressed right about now but you honestly have nothing to worry about. You'll make a lot of frieinds, learn a ton, and although all of the public speaking you'll be doing seems terrifying at the time, you will pass through it with flying colors. The only thing I urge you do as soon as possible is to start applying for scholarships. Seriously. College tuition is only increasing and it certainly isn't paying for itself. You're college experience will be great and if you just stop procrastinating and stressing and start applying for scholarships you will make your experience even better! Sincerely, Shannon

I am not sure about my classmates yet. Except for one, my husband. We are returning to school together and going forward to make our family situation better, for our future and the future of our family. He is extremely excited and ready to start this next chapter in his life.

If I could talk to the young me, I would tell myself that no matter what I go through to not give up with school. I would tell myself that boys can wait, money will take care of itself, but no matter what to keep focused and not stop going to school. I went through a period of extreme depression and stopped going to school and because of that I went through a lot of stuff that I could have avoided. However, even though I would not want to repeat any of my choices or experiences, I would not change anything about it because it has made me into who I am, my scars and all.

It has a very friendly staff and small class sizes. The staff is eager and excited and want to help us get to where we are going. The school is a fast pace and we go straight into what we are wanting to do with our lives.

Robert

Unlike a flashy, brand new car which cataclysmically depreciates the moment that the wheels pull off the lot, ITT-Tech offers the opportunity to obtain a rapidly appreciating degree in your personal field of choice while consistently providing the moral, scholastic, and emotional support needed to successfully achieve one's goals and undying dreams.

Assume that one could travel back through time and had the ability to advise one's former self. It's senior year in high school, the epic moment for influence in any individual's life. Constant struggles could become the make or break for graduation. Poor choices have made a horrible impact on ever becoming an outstanding student. One would say this would be the perfect moment in time to decide where one would want to go in life. If I knew then what I know now, my way of thinking and reacting toward school work would not be what they used to be. I had to learn the hard way through trial and error that one can not just breeze through life without any effort. I had so much support when I was in high school that I never had to work for what I wanted. Now things have changed and I am not the same person I once was. If I could go back in time and advise myself, I would tell myself that college is worth it and not to get discouraged. Though things may seem challenging, reach for your dream and you will succeed in life.

The worst thing about ITT-Tech is the education is not free, unlike the convenience of free public institutions, making financial assistance a must have the moment that you walk in the door. The fear of having to get the loans needed to go back to school makes attending college an ever-growing stressful encounter, having been out of school for 5 years. The starving desire for higher education makes the agonizing expense worthwhile, allowing the constant fears to subside and openning the door for success.

Travis

I Would Tell Myself To Get Into the computer field and work harder in high school while i still can.

A person focused on making a change in their life

Bonny

The best thing about my school is it is a 5 minute walk from house.This is my first year of college so i'm not sure what to think yet. So far I feel the teachers here at itt are very hands, on and it is very helpful to me.

College is the next step I must take to obtain the career I desire. College is not free though. The first step I will need to take is finding the money I will need to pay for the college course I choose. The second step will be to choose a college and be sure I have obtained enough money in loans or grants to cover the cost of classes, books, and any travel expenses I may have. The final step will be to apply to the college I choose and get started. The most important thing to remember is, this is a major changing point in my life; I must make my choose of (where, when, and why) when choosing the college and the subject of study. Make sure this is what I want to do before I make the final decision to enroll.

I wish I had known that this is the most expensive school out there.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Tampa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.