Tucson, AZ
ITT Technical Institute-Tucson

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Tucson

William

This school only gives the absolute bare essential classes to get you into your feild of study.

I am still fairly new to the whole college experience,however I have learned many valuable things already. I have learned to set realistic goals for myself. I have learned how to form a plan of attack to reach my goals. I have also learned to manage my time very efficiently. Most important of all I have learned that I can do this. I can and will be succesfull if I am willing to put in the time and effort. I have also met some amazing people since I started attending college. Deciding to go to college has been an amazing experience and the smartest choice I have ever made. I wish I would have jumped at the chance to do it sooner,but the important thing is that I am doing it now. I look forward to seeing it through untill the very end.

I wish I would have known that credits for this college will not transfer over to other colleges and universities.

matthew

Do it all again! The way I have lived my life allowed me to focus in college. I have partied, traveled the world, fought in war, and started a family. I wouldn't change a thing about my past.

I wish I had known that it was going to be so much fun.

Someone that does not take direction well. Professors at this school give specific instruction on how to perform the work.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Tucson administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.