Westminster, CO
ITT Technical Institute-Westminster

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Westminster

Britny

Dear High School Britny, First piece of advice I have for you: don't slack your senior year! Take as many advanced classes as you can and get used to a good study habit and getting homework done promptly. Also, learn time management skills before you need them so it's easier for you to split time between school, work, and a social life and be able to balance it all with minimal stress. Find a good support base at home for those times when it feels like school is way too hard for you. Set your goals realistically and don't make them too broad or unattainable. My last and most important piece of advice to you is don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it, and don't pretend something makes sense when it doesn't or you will get yourself in trouble later.

wilber

Hello …This is me from the future …meaning you…I am you. Here is some advice …First do not waste your time going to the college in Missouri –Kemper College that the coaches recommended. The school is not what you think it is. It’s a boarding school for rich kids and the football program is going to close in the next year. Last you should go to a community college from the start to save on expenses and to be closer to home. This will make life easier and simple.You will go through a lot of hardship and also be in debt if you decide to go. Another thing you should not go through with your back surgery, it will leave you broken for awhile. I understand that this will make you stronger, but the pain and suffering will be overwhelming. Next, stay with your mentor in the next couples of years to further your knowledge of business. Many students learn under other with making a dime you must do the same no matter how you’re treated because at the end you will be better off and have a growth of knowledge to lead into the future.

laura

If I were able to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to never give up. It has been five years since I have been in school and I am only now enrolling in college. Keep up your self-discipline and motivational skills to make sure homework is completed on time. Also, to make sure that I maintain a high grade point average to successfully complete my degree. I would reassure that college is a necessity in life, especially when supporting a family. It is needed to maintain a well paying job.

There is nothing so far that has given me a bad impression about Colorado Technical University.

So far the most frustrating thing is paying for my tuition. The courses are very expensive.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Westminster administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.