Wyoming, MI
ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming

Debbie

My classmates are hard working, honest, and over achievable persons that wants the best at all times.

The task of creating your future can be daunting. It's hard enough to keep up with your studies, sports and social life. And now, as a junior or senior in high-school, you have to choose what to do with the rest of your life? Always remember, that every step in life you take, every choice you make will have a very big influence your future! So don't make any unwise decisions which you will later hope it never happen. You can enjoy yourself in high school, have fun with your friends, but don't overestimate the importance of boys, alcohol, drugs, just to fit in. Always study and work hard to get the best grades! You will thank yourself later when you get into an excellent university! Try to have a good GPA score to get a scholarship for your university trust me scholarships help you scholarship. Good old advise my mom always told me was, always be yourself and try your best if you fall down get back up and retry it until your satisfied.

The kind of persons that should attend ITT-Tech college are persons that are over achievable and never lets anyone or anything get in their way of reaching their goals or dreams in life.

Jon

ITT Tech is a very professional school with teachers from the field in which they teach.

I would tell myself to keep focused on what I want out of my life and not to get distracted.

I love telling them that I am a Highest Honor student with a 4.0 GPA. I also enjoy sharing information that I learned throughout the quarter.

• $0

ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.