Indianapolis, IN
Ivy Tech Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ivy Tech Community College

Saraya

My school is a place that the teachers work with all students and try to get to know all their students.

Some one who should not attend this school is a person who does not like to be on time. Also a person who is not willing to work on a project in a nick of time.

chasity

It is very helpful when needed and most of the time you can get your problems resolved fast.

Logan

My school is a small steping stone near the bottom of a mountain.

My school is a small steping stone near the bottom of a mountain.

It will be important for you to manage time. Do not let distractions stop you from being productive. It is best to be productive every day and befor you know it you will recieve many benifits. Remember that it is important to ask questions and to always think critical. Do not be self-centered, do not judge anyone, and love all.

The most frustrating thing about my school is all the things that they force me to learn but do not interest me. I enjoy being able to learn what I want and knowing how I can apply it.

Daniel

Future Self: Hey you! I know you may not believe me, but don't wait a semester to join the Army. Join as soon as you graduate high school! High school senior: What!? Are you kidding me? ME? In the Army? Future Self: Hey man, joining the Army was the best experience that we ever had. It opens our eyes up to the world. We experience several different cultures and see just as many different countries. You experience situations that some people can never dream of... High school senior: Dream of? I can dream some pretty big things... Future Self: It also helped to pay your way through college. Let me say that again, you were paid for school. Somebody else actually paid you to attend school. High school senior: Wow, that does sound pretty sweet. Future Self: Plus free hair cuts! High school senior: What!? I like my hair.

John

Ivy Tech offer classses with an average class size of just 22 students, we give our students the support they need to succeed in an environment that encourages teamwork and shared experiences.

I should started and finished colllege earlier in my life.

Your education doesn't have to cost a fortune, thanks to Ivy Tech Community College. You can earn your college degree for less than $6,000 - that is less than $3,000 a year. With credits that transfer to four-year schools throughout Indiana, you can get a head start on your bachelor's degree . Or start your career in as little as two years. Workers with an associate degree earn an average of $7,000 more than those with just a high school diploma. Ivy Tech allows you to make the most of your time and your money. .

Johnathan

Go to colege and don't listen to people that tell you can't do ; get it over at a young age or you will do when you are older and much time will be wasted

Ivy Tech is a colege that give everbody a chance all are welcome

it is trying to be an onliine colege but black board is unrelyable

Austin

I would tell myself not to put so much stress on yourself choose a school where you feel comfortable and that has an evironment where you can excel and learn from others.

I wish I would have known how quick classes fill up. Because the classes fill up quick and when a class you want is full you cant take the course.

I tell my freinds that the proffesors are very laid back people and help you understand the material because they like to teach and help people learn.

Ivy Tech Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.