Indianapolis, IN
Ivy Tech Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ivy Tech Community College

John

Ivy Tech offer classses with an average class size of just 22 students, we give our students the support they need to succeed in an environment that encourages teamwork and shared experiences.

I should started and finished colllege earlier in my life.

Your education doesn't have to cost a fortune, thanks to Ivy Tech Community College. You can earn your college degree for less than $6,000 - that is less than $3,000 a year. With credits that transfer to four-year schools throughout Indiana, you can get a head start on your bachelor's degree . Or start your career in as little as two years. Workers with an associate degree earn an average of $7,000 more than those with just a high school diploma. Ivy Tech allows you to make the most of your time and your money. .

Johnathan

Go to colege and don't listen to people that tell you can't do ; get it over at a young age or you will do when you are older and much time will be wasted

Ivy Tech is a colege that give everbody a chance all are welcome

it is trying to be an onliine colege but black board is unrelyable

Austin

I would tell myself not to put so much stress on yourself choose a school where you feel comfortable and that has an evironment where you can excel and learn from others.

I wish I would have known how quick classes fill up. Because the classes fill up quick and when a class you want is full you cant take the course.

I tell my freinds that the proffesors are very laid back people and help you understand the material because they like to teach and help people learn.

Ivy Tech Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.