Ivy Tech Community College

« See more reviews of Ivy Tech Community College

When I brag to my friends about school I brag about the teachers who can relate and understand that everyone has a life outside of school and that they are very flexible if you talk with them! I brag about these because I am a full time student with a part time job and a three year old child.

What I brag about the most is the fact that I get one on one time with my teachers, and the teachers know who I am personally and academically. It helps alot because if iIever need a question answered I am able to reach my teacher in a timely manner and not risk being behind in class.

The only thing that I can really brag about as far as my school is that I hardly ever have any homework. Other than studying for tests and writing papers, teachers did not assign us homework to do during the week. THAT is what I can brag about.

I brag mostly about the different software I use like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign. I would describe some of the different functions or commands on software, and the response I would received are words like, ?WOW? or ?That?s cool.?

I tell my freinds that the proffesors are very laid back people and help you understand the material because they like to teach and help people learn.