Jackson College Top Questions

Maranda

Jackson Community College is best known for it's academics. It's teachers are very dedicated to the success of it's students. Lots of help is offered for struggling students; places like Center for Student Success market free tutoring. I am often amazed at the concern for students from the instructors. They are so kind and really care about your grades.

brittany

I would say my school is best known for students transferring. Most people go there to get their prerequisites out of the way that way they can transfer to a four-year college and start their program of study.

Gaige

Our school is most known for being 13th and 14th grade and not a real college. I have heard students from all local high-schools say that Jackson Community College wasn't actually a college but just an extension of high school. Everyone is joking when they say this and it is a running joke but it is what our school is most known for.

Chelsea

I believe it is best known for having low tuition, and having good programs that are close to your home.